Journal Request Change (JRC)
A JRC Form is used to change a posted transaction. Once a department has verified from that the funding has posted incorrectly, and no other transactions have occurred after the original transaction was processed, they may enter and submit a JRC form to FACC for processing. If there are any required fields left blank or completed in error, the form will returned to the requestor and will not be processed.
JRC Form with instructions may be found on the Financial System Resource Center site. Sharepoint Link
Since JRCs are processed with specific journal entry category codes, only submit one transaction type listed above on a single JRC Form.
- FOM (Direct debit Facility charges)
- Prior to submitting a JRC form, run an OAC report to confirm the funding string on the top section of the form is accurate. (journal name, account, fund, cost center, CF1, project)
- JRC form must be fully completed
- JRC forms will not be processed for prior fiscal year journals
- Changes submitted must only be for current fiscal year transactions