Change Funds

To set up a new change fund or close a current change fund, please contact Accounting Services at to begin the process.


Maintenance Forms can be found at the State of Kansas website. Click here:

DA-74 Change Fund Maintenance - Application to Establish Change Fund

DA-75 Reconciliation of Change Fund

DA-76 Record of Cash "Long" or "Short"

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today